Learn to Swing While Having Tons of Fun!
Swing dancing is fun, social and energetic. Our classes are casual and friendly, so you can relax, have fun and enjoy the learning process. You’ll have fun with swing dancing from day one. We promise.
Our instructors are experienced professional swing dancers: patient, friendly and knowledgeable. We teach how to dance from rhythm and really move your body. We truly believe that learning dance from body movement and how to interact with person you are dancing with is much more important and fun than just learning a collection of steps. We guarantee you a great time and you will learn “rhythm inspired” dancing. No partner needed.
Here’s how you can get started:
– if you want to just try … 30-min Intro Lesson, or
– if you want to learn with friends … Semi-Private lessons, or
– if you have previous dance experience and want to level up … Private lessons
* Wanna know the etiquette of dancing?
Please check at Dance Etiquette and Manners
Group Lesson Schedule
If you would like to take group or private lessons, please contact us.
|30 min||Intro to Swing||Please contact us!|
|60 min||Rhythm & Beginning Lindy Hop|
|30 min||Question & Dance time|
|60 min||Intermediate Lindy Hop|
Intro to Swing (30 min)
6-count Swing basics for absolute beginners. Take this class as many times as you want for up to 1 month. The same class material is covered each week.
Rhythm & Beginning Lindy Hop (60 min)
Basic and fun variations for the beginning swing dancer. This class will introduce leading & following fundamentals through some fun and challenging patterns.
Intermediate Lindy Hop (60 min)
Mixing 6 and 8 count moves, we’ll focus on the techniques necessary for smooth and controlled execution. This is the class to take if you want to solidify your leading & following skills.
|Introduction lesson||$10.00||1 month|
|4 lesson ticket||$50.00 / $12.50 per class||2 months|
|8 lesson ticket||$80.00 / $10.00 per class||4 months|
* We accept cash and check only. Credit/debut card are not accepted, sorry. There are no cash refunds for lessons tickets.
We also offer various lessons:
- Beginner’s Intensive Lesson
- Intermediate Intensive Lesson
- Charleston Intensive Lesson
- Balboa Intensive Lesson
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
If you already have some dance background and want a comprehensive and personal introduction to swing, schedule private lessons with us.
Too busy with work schedule? Want to learn swing with a small group of friends on your own time and place? Ask about our semi-private lessons.
Lesson FAQ for First-Timers
* No pre-registration needed. Just show up to class.
* No partner needed. No previous dance experience needed.
* We recommend sneakers, dance shoes, or shoes with no heels.
* Any other questions? Take a look at FAQ.
For more questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org